Chosen as a premier host site, Olivet will host the live telecast of the Willow Creek Association’s 2013 Global Leadership Summit on August 8 and 9. This two-day event will be broadcast live from Willow Creek Community Church to Olivet’s site at College Church of the Nazarene, North Campus, in Bourbonnais, Ill. Since on-site seats at the main site in South Barrington, Ill., are already sold out, this provides a unique opportunity for local leaders of businesses, churches and organizations to experience the Summit via live telecast.
This year’s presenters include:
• Bill Hybels, founder and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, Ill.
• Gen. Colin Powell, former U.S. secretary of state
• Dr. Brené Brown, research professor at University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work
• Mark Burnett, four-time Emmy Award winner and executive television producer of “The Voice” and “The Bible”
• Vijay Bovindarajan, Top 50 Management Thinker, and author of Reverse Innovation and The Other Side of Innovation
• Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author, founder and president of The Table Group, and named one of America’s Most Sought-After Businesses Speakers by The Wall Street Journal
• Liz Wiseman, executive strategy and leadership consultant, author of the best seller Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
• Oscar Muriu, senior pastor of Nairobi Chapel, Kenya, with 14,000 weekly worshippers and a network of 30 churches
• Dr. Henry Cloud, clinical psychologist, leadership consultant and author of the 2-million seller Boundaries
• Chris Brown, co-senior pastor and teaching pastor of North Coast Church with 9,000-plus attendees, 25 worship services and multiple campuses
• Joseph Grenny, co-founder of VitalSmarts and author of four best-selling books, including Crucial Conversations
• Bob Goff, founder and CEO of Restore International, giving voice to oppressed children and the poorest of the poor
• Andy Stanley, founder and senior pastor of North Point Ministries, Atlanta, Ga.
Willow Creek Association (WCA) recognizes that the leadership core of any church includes leaders from the business, education, government and social sectors. The Global Leadership Summit welcomes leaders from all these sectors to this leadership training event. The Summit is a tool for transforming Christian leaders around the world with an injection of vision, skill development and inspiration. After the U.S. event in August, the Summit moves into more than 260 cities in 85 countries across the globe via videocast.
A discounted registration fee is offered through June 25, 2013. Click here to register online for the live telecast event in Bourbonnais or call 800-570-9812. Later registration and walk-in registration on the event days are also available.
For more local information about the Bourbonnais live telecast site, contact Laura Warfel at 815-928-5403 or email@example.com.