Chosen as a premier host site, Olivet and College Church of the Nazarene, Bourbonnais, will co-host the live telecast of the Willow Creek Association’s 20th Global Leadership Summit on August 14 and 15, 2014. This two-day event will be broadcast live from Willow Creek Community Church in real time at College Church's North Campus.
Olivet’s live telecast provides a unique opportunity for local leaders of businesses, churches and organizations to experience the quality speakers and learning of the Summit close to where they are.
This year’s presenters include:
• Bill Hybels, founder and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church, South Barrington, Ill.
• Jeffrey Immelt, president and chief executive officer of General Electric
• Louie Giglio, pastor of Passion City Church, Atlanta, and founder of the Passion Movement
• Tyler Perry, filmmaker, actor and philanthropist
• Susan Cain, best-selling author and viral TED speaker on The Power of Introverts
• Wilfredo De Jesús, senior pastor of New Life Covenant Church and named one of the 100 Most Influential People 2013 by TIME
• Patrick Lencioni, best-selling author; founder and president of The Table Group
• Carly Fiorina, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard and now chairman of Good 360
• Ivan Satyavrata, senior pastor of Assembly of God Church, Kolkata, India
• Bryan Loritts, founder and lead pastor of Fellowship Memphis
• Joseph Grenny, co-founder of VitalSmarts and social scientist for business performance
• Allen Catherine Kagina, commissioner general for the Uganda Revenue Authority
• Erica Ariel Fox,New York Times best-selling author and president of Mobius Executive Leadership
• Don Flow, chairman and CEO of Flow Companies Inc.
Willow Creek Association (WCA) recognizes that the leadership core of any church includes leaders from the business, education, government and social sectors. The Global Leadership Summit welcomes leaders from all these sectors to this leadership training event. The Summit is a tool for transforming Christian leaders around the world with an injection of vision, skill development and inspiration. Following the August live event, Summit events will take place in an additional 300-plus cities in 92 countries — and translated into 42 languages. The 2014 Summit will ultimately reach more than 190,000 leaders across the globe.
A discounted registration fee is offered through June 24, 2013. To register for the live telecast event in Bourbonnais, click here or call 800-570-9812. Later registration and walk-in registration on the event days are also available.
For more local information about the Bourbonnais live telecast site, contact Laura Warfel at 815-928-5403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Hybels introduces speakers for 20th Global Leadership Summit
Olivet will host the live telecast of the Willow Creek Association’s 20th Global Leadership Summit.